Sunday 22 January 2017

merit of joining ties of relationship.

 merit of joining ties of relationship.

(1) he who desires that his provision should be multiplied and his age should increase, should join ties of relationship. {bukhari}.
(2) my lord has commanded me to do nine things.
1. fear allah in private and public.
2. speak a just word in anger and in pleasure.
3. spend moderately in affluence and in poverty.
4. and, if anyone breaks ties with me, i should preserve ties with him intact.
5. and, if anyone deprivs me (of my rights), i should give him.
6. and, if anyone wrongs me, i should forgive him.
7. and, my silence should be to think and ponder.
8. and, my speech should be the remembrance (of allah), and
9. my outlook should be (the sight of) taking a lesson. and ( i am also commanded that i should do good). {razeen}.
(3) one who breaks bonds of relationship will not enter paradise. {bukhari}. ref..the pearls of hadith darul ishaat

No comments:

Post a Comment